Join The Kings Fund at this event to be at the forefront of discussions and debate on how ICSs can work differently to meet the needs of their local populations and fulfil their original purpose.
Through keynote speeches, panel debates, case studies and interactive workshops, this summit will explore:
- how we meet the potential of ICSs to transform health and care
- the importance of focusing on prevention as a way of sustainably meeting the needs of local populations, and the role data has in it
- how provider collaboratives and Integrated Care Boards (ICBs) can work together differently and effectively to deliver integrated care services
- how reconvening community services so that care is moved closer to home can potentially transform the health and care system
- the value of working with patients and communities to provide better services
- how system-wide solutions can be utilised to tackle the workforce crisis
- what leading in uncertainty feels like and what can be learnt from it.