The University of Birmingham is now recruiting to the 21st Century Public servant leadership programme for aspiring directors in public services.
Running from November 2023 to September 2024, the programme is delivered in partnership with the Office for Health Improvement and Disparities (OHID), and is designed for those who aspire to director-level roles focused on improving the public’s health.
The programme is for individuals who have been working at a senior level in the following areas for at least 2 years:
- Public Health
- Children, Young People and Family Services
- Adult Health and Care Services
- Commissioning & Service Development
- Education, Housing & wider Community Services
- Others with significant responsibility for the delivery or planning of public health related services.
This is a national, highly-competitive programme and places are limited. Priority will be given to applications from people who can demonstrate their ambition and readiness to step up to a director level (or regional/national equivalent) role within the next three years.
Please note, the deadline for applications is Wednesday 20th September 2023.
For more information and to apply, click here.