The session will give you the opportunity to connect and tap into the wisdom and experience of other primary care colleagues around the country. You will be able to bring your goals, ambitions and dilemmas, or help others with the pebbles in their shoes – to collaborate and solve.
- This is a participant-led event, which means there is no agenda apart from the one you bring.
- We aim to share collective knowledge from the participants to formulate solutions, using our shared expertise in primary care.
- There will be two rounds of ‘unconference’ conversations where you can work on the issues that matter most to you.
Register and share what topics you want to discuss – some suggestions:
- Flu jabs – lessons learnt from the pandemic
- Patient Participation Groups – harnessing the strength of an army
- Retaining our staff
- Prepping for winter