This is a HEE NW School of Public Health event
The theme for this year’s school event will be Reflections on Public Health Leadership during COVID-19. We are delighted to have an interesting range of topics covered as well as engaging keynote speakers attending with experience across multiple organisations.
When: 16th March 2021 9:30-13:00
Who: Specialty Registrars, Educational Supervisors, Lead Trainers, Directors of Public Health
The keynote speakers will be:
- Jeanelle de Gruchy – DPH Tameside, President of Association of Directors of Public Health
- Lucy Appleton – Regional North West lead for Joint Biosecurity Centre, working alongside PHE and NHS Test & Trace
The Breakout sessions will be as follows, see attached document for more details:
- Health inequalities and the Impact of COVID-19. What Next?
- Leadership, Workforce and Wellbeing
- Sustainability and climate change