A new campaign has launched today, led by Champs Public Health Collaborative and funded by Cheshire & Merseyside Health & Care Partnership to promote the Lower My Drinking app, which is now available for use across Cheshire and Merseyside.
During the COVID-19 pandemic harmful drinking has risen significantly, consequently impacting on people, communities, and services.
The campaign which includes videos of people telling their stories about why they reduced their drinking aims to increase the downloads of the Lower My Drinking app and ensure that expert advice is accessible across Cheshire and Merseyside.
How you can help
The Lower my Drinking campaign is an opportunity for you to help anyone, who lives or works in Cheshire and Merseyside, to manage their drinking habits to a safer level.
To promote this resource and support this campaign, you can:
- Use the campaign’s digital assets such as Twitter and Facebook banners and images sized for social media.
- Share the campaign on your social media channels and through internal communications using the hashtag #LowerMyDrinking
- Print out posters and other assets which feature QR codes for easy access to the Lower My Drinking app.
- Promote the campaign and app on your intranet.
- Share the campaign and app on your public-facing website.
All campaign assets can be downloaded from our Trello Board here.
If you have any questions, call 0151 666 5123 or email email@example.com