During this event speakers will share best practice in reducing health inequalities for LGBT people across the NHS, social care and voluntary sector.
Dr Michael Brady, National Advisor for LGBT Health will be joined by a number of professionals and organisations working across the field of LGBT health. Participants will take away practical solutions to addressing LGBT health inequalities locally and there will be opportunities for networking.
Confirmed agenda will be circulated to attendees closer to the time, with presentations and workshops to include:
- Key data and research relating to LGBT health inequalities
- NHS Rainbow Badge Project
- Bi Health
- Inclusive language
- Sexual Orientation and Inclusive Gender Monitoring
- Screening and cancer care for LGBT individuals
- Medical and nursing education and training