In advance of NHS ConfedExpo 2022 (NHS Confederation, NHS England and NHS Improvement), Chamber is hosting a special Levelling Up the Conversation broadcast live from Liverpool. Join the studio audience, or dial in remotely to participate in a discussion on one of the most important issues facing the NHS and local/regional government today – how to improve innovation in the NHS and local public services.
In this session you will be able to hear from the following panelists:
- Angela McFarlane, Vice President, Strategic Planning North Europe, IQVIA (Chair)
- Rt Hon. Andy Burnham, Mayor of Greater Manchester
- Richard Kemp CBE, Councillor, Liverpool City Council
- Kate Bratt-Farrar, CEO, Heart Research UK
- Lord O’Shaughnessy, former Minister for Innovation, DHSC
- Dr Ruth Bromley, Chair, Manchester Health & Care Commissioning