April Wareham, Kit Mattingly and Tim Sampey of Working with Everyone will lead the session. Working with Everyone are experts in working with marginalised communities and facilitate the NHS England forum Citizens on the Margins.
- Members of health inclusion groups’ experiences of healthcare
- Trauma experienced by members of health inclusion groups
- Best practice in engaging with members of with marginalised communities generally and online – advice and feedback
- How to be sensitive to the needs and lived experience of marginalised communities when using Teams or other digital engagement methods
- How to show appreciation to members of marginalised communities when working in partnership with them