An exciting opportunity has arisen for enthusiastic volunteers to join a growing network of Continuing Healthcare (CHC) Training Champions and be part of something special. With a keen interest in workforce development, we are looking to build a cohort of training Champions who will provide consistency in learning, complementing the National CHC eLearning modules.
CHC are looking for candidates who:
- have a real interest in training, both clinical and non-clinical
- are passionate about supporting consistency in learning through national programmes of work in relation to CHC
- are committed to driving positive change within Continuing Healthcare and the systems it supports
- have an interest in sharing good practice and experiences to learn from others.
- can commit to undertaking 2 half days train the trainer sessions, buddy sessions and then delivering 2-3 training sessions per year.
Session 1 29/09/2022 09:30-13:00
Session 2 17/10/2022 13:00-16:30
For more information view the flyer here.
For further information and to apply contact NHSEI.CHCWorkforceDevelopment@nhs.net.