An annual report on Sector Led Improvement (SLI) has been submitted to the Association of Directors of Public Health (ADPH). The report investigates the progress which has been made over the last year against the following objectives of the SLI programme:
- Undertake a review of the latest available evidence and/or guidance.
- Benchmark performance (including cost where available and appropriate) against nearby and statistically similar areas.
- Provide opportunities for peer challenge and support utilising local system/ colleagues and/or external experts as required.
- Share best practice of ‘what works’
- Participate in a cross-C&M learning network, designed to disseminate local, national, and international research and expertise.
You can read the Annual Report here
SLI is at the centre of the work Champs undertakes as a Public Health Collaborative supporting implementation of the strategic business plan and associated plans. Read more about Champs work on SLI here