The C&M MECC Partnership board met for the first time with good attendance from various stakeholders. Key messages include:
- There was strong commitment to creating a sustainable approach to MECC and promoting a preventative culture.
- A MECC strategic plan is to be created utilising the input from partners at the MECC System Leadership workshop in April.
- A C&M MECC organisational pledge is to be produced.
- Three task and finish groups will lead on key work streams: communications/engagement, evaluation and training.
- A successful bid to the C&M Local Workforce Action Board will provide £120k for support implementing MECC at scale.