About the North West Public Health Practitioner Registration Scheme
The scheme began in April 2019 covering the following geographical areas:
- South Cumbria and Lancashire
- Cheshire and Merseyside
- Greater Manchester
Purpose of the event
- To celebrate and mark the commencement of the North West Public Health Practitioner Scheme for South Cumbria & Lancashire, Cheshire & Merseyside and Greater Manchester areas
- Increase awareness of the North West Public Health Practitioner Scheme within the North West Public Health workforce
The event will focus on the importance of workforce development for the North West Public Health System, as well as provide an opportunity to celebrate the launch of the North West Scheme. There will be an opportunity to meet the scheme's key personnel and to ask questions about public health workforce development in the North West.
Who should attend?
Attendees are welcome from the following groups:
- Directors of Public Health or their representative
- The Scheme's Cohort 1 Practitioners, Assessors and Verifiers
- The Scheme's Steering Group
- Other workforce leads from across the public health system e.g. commissioned services, Fire Service or other.
Presentations can be found here