Our home and neighbourhoods provide our ‘health setting’ for most, if not all, of our lives.
This one day workshop, delivered by PHE, will enable participants from across the local public health system to take action so that everyone has a home and neighbourhood that enables them to ‘start, live and age well’, including at times of crisis and following other changes in circumstance.
What will be the focus of the event?
- The scale and nature of the home/health/wealth challenge
- Enabling healthy places for homes
- Enabling systems leadership/ building the future
- Interventions to improve health through the home
- Improving the health and wellbeing of people in their home and communities
Click here to view programme for the day.
Who should attend?
This event is relevant to:
- Health and Wellbeing Board members and elected members
- Professionals and commissioners in: health care; public health; allied health; social care; environmental health; housing, including social housing; spatial planning; homelessness; criminal justice.
Local providers in the voluntary and community sector and private sector are also very welcome.
PHE are looking for people to describe local examples of positive and innovative practice in ‘improving health through the home’. If you have something that fits the agenda topics please contact Louise Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org by 3rd February 2017.
Presentations from the event :
2. Halton HNT
3. St Helens
6. Plus Dane
7. Andre Pinto
8. Gill Leng