Free to attend.
Keynote speakers include:
- Dr Geraldine Strathdee, national clinical director for mental health, NHS England
- Bob Ricketts, director of commissioning support services strategy and market development, NHS England
- Professor Michael Sharpe, professor of psychological medicine, University of Oxford and honorary consultant in liaison psychiatry, Oxford Health and Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trusts
Integrating physical and mental health services has never been more important, offering better care and outcomes for patients, and opportunities for health and care to operate more efficiently.At this free to attend event, leading national experts will present the evidence base for integration, showcase examples of best practice and new national initiatives which support this way of working such as the Integrated Care and Support Pioneers Programme.
Attendees will have the opportunity to work through 'true to life' commissioning scenarios exploring the challenges and opportunities they face in implementing integrated care.The purpose of the event is to:
- Promote best practice; celebrate success in integrated care in clinical practice and in commissioning
- Identify and explore the barriers and enablers to the effective, integrated commissioning of physical and psychological care
- Improve commissioner's knowledge of mental health needs for patients with long term physical needs
- Learn about the financial incentives for commissioning whole person integrated care
This event will be of interest to commissioners of acute and physical health care, strategic clinical networks, CCG directors of commissioning, local authorities and public health directorates, health and wellbeing boards, integrated care pioneer site leads, commissioning support units and academic health science network leads.
Book you free place here: https://www.pccevents.co.uk/pcc/frontend/reg/thome.csp?pageID=553217&eve...